Thursday, 12 May 2016
Sensex Nifty 66 points to 250 and rolled, banking and metal stocks down....
The last trading session of the week in negative signals from the US and Asian stock markets, the domestic market is seeing a sharp decline. The BSE 30-share Sensex index fell 250 points to 2556 and the 50-share NSE index Nifty fell 66 points to 7834's. Today's business is all sector indices are trading in red. On technical charts also show down trend in Indian share market.
The sharp fall in banking and metal...
- On the NSE, banking and metal index is seeing a sharp goes down.
- The bank Nifty has a level of 16,734 .
- The Auto index has dropped more than one percent.
- 1.5 per cent while the metal index is seeing.
Top 5 losers on the Nifty...
- Nifty 44 stocks out of 50 are seeing a sharp decline.
- While 6 stocks that are traded on the green.
- Stocks fell the most in today Eicher Motors, Dr Reddy's, ICICI Bank, Bharti Airtel, HUL is included.
- These stocks have tumbled 1.5 per cent to 4 per cent.
Top 5 gainers on the Nifty ...
- Top 5 most gains with Nifty traded stocks HCL Tech, Tata Motors, Adani Ports, the Idea and BPCL.
- Half of all these stocks have surged 1.5 %.
Monsoon results :
India has expressed good monsoon rain in the weather forecast department after the market boom appears; opinion has been expressed by Bonanza's Puneet kinara. Also, due to approved Bankruptcy bill, stock market and banks will benefit from it. Although the banks have more time for real reform in the public sector banks in the private sector have expressed their will to be increasingly emphasized.
Posted by Easylivetrade Easylivetrade