Sensex and Nifty 8250 across 27 thousand, the market reached a new high of 2016
In last week's intraday trading session in the US and Asian market boom has reached the highest level of the Indian Share Market this year. October 26, 2015 for the first time since 8250 extends across the Nifty. The Sensex since October 29, 2015 has exceeded the critical level of 27 thousand.
The Sensex uped 125 points and the Nifty 33 points...
• The 30-share BSE index Sensex uped by 125 points at 27001.
• Nifty live chart shows up trend in market by 33 points to reach 8252’s.
Nifty 36 stocks in the buying
• Nifty 36 stocks out of 50 buying trends are seeing.
• Top 5 climbers Nifty stocks Axis Bank, Hero MotoCorp, Tech Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, Tata Motors is DVR.
• op 5 losers stocks Idea, Bharti Airtel, Sun Pharma, Asian Paints, Dr Reddy's
8300 crucial for Nifty levels
The Nifty live market is expected to down on Friday that the Nifty could reach 8120 levels. The lead can reach the level of 8280 on the Nifty. 8300 will see a significant level of investors. According to the Technical Analysis Software, Market experts estimate that by the eye of investors next week will be on the RBI's policy review. This is likely to be limited due to the growth in the market on Friday.
The Indian rupee strengthened by 6 paisa to 67.23 / $ on the open
A week against the dollar in the last trading session of currency market with the Indian rupee strengthened by 6 paisa to 67.23 Open. While, the Indian rupee against the dollar on Thursday with a gain of 15 paisa to close at 67.29 took place.
On Thursday, the rupee gained 15 paisa
The Indian rupee against the dollar, with a gain of 15 paisa to close at 67.29 levels. Wednesday's session rupee had closed at 67.44.