US market and Asian markets are getting strong buying signals on the strength of the share market is gap opening. The 30-share BSE index Sensex up 326 points at 25640 and NSE 50-share Nifty index up 110 points in 7858 to reach today, except Pharma sector are intraday trading with gains in the sector index.
Banking and IT index up
- Banking, auto, IT, metal, capital goods, power and oil & gas stocks are witnessing strong buying.
- Auto index Nifty 1.25 %, IT index 2.27%to 1.15% and metal index is upside.
- BSE Capital Goods Index was up 1.25%to 1% and BSE Power Index crude Oil & Gas Index was 0.7%
- Bank Nifty has reached the level of 2% to 16,765.
All 50 stocks in the Nifty buying
- Auto buying signal show in the stocks and Nifty.
- Tech Mahindra, Hindalco, Tata Motors, Ambuja Cements, Axis Bank, BHEL, TCS stocks Adani Ports and is 2% -9 %.
Midcap and Smallcap growth
- In the midcap stock , Bajaj Holdings, Exide, Jindal Steel, Ashok Leyland and Indiabulls Housing 2.6% to 1.9% up.
- Smallcap stocks G Media, Linc Pen, Asahi Songvon, R Systems and Automotive Axle up highest from 12.6% to 6.7%.
Why is the market Up
- US New Home Sales data came in good figure then global market is goes up. Our Indian share market is also opening upside
- The rise in banking stocks in the domestic market than the major benchmark indices Sensex and Nifty is supported.
Selling pressure on gold silver And Crude oil is up trend
Gold and silver live prices today on selling signal pressure is opening commodity market. MCX gold June futures fell by 0.40% to Rs 111 per show gold remains at a price of 29,300 per ten gram, while silver futures 39214 also down selling signal pressure. Silver July futures Rs.135 down
Crude oil live prices on international markets, the effect of lead are strong day trading opening. MCX June crude futures up by 0.76% to Rs 3,309 per barrel, with intraday trades. Base metals traded mixed while opening market. Nickel, copper and zinc in the green remains in the red. NCDEX refined soya oil fell 2% while seeing NCDEX Chana July futures to Rs 6100 and Rs 6200 has moved beyond the August futures.
Post a Comment