The Sensex up by 210 points and the Nifty 62,
The last intraday trading session of the week in the US and Asian markets in the Indian shares market despite dull signs coincided with the opening of the boom. The 30-share BSE index Sensex up by 210 points to 26569 and the 50-share NSE index Nifty up by 62 points to reach 8132.
All sector buying zone in the Indian share market
Buying in the market due to all-round on the NSE is trading in the green with the sector index. Pharma, Bank Nifty and metal index is higher by 2% boom. Also, the realty index has reached 2 %, to Rs 184.
Nifty 42 stocks boom
NSE's benchmark index Nifty 42 stocks out of 50 buying trend is seeing also technical chart showing buying trend for intraday trading. BPCL 5%, Sun Pharma 4%, Lupin up 3.5% and SBI 2%.
What is positive for the market?
- US crude inventories from declining crude prices in the global market increasingly positive impact on.
- Nifty closes above 8000 the support level.
- SBI earnings are expected to be.
The rupee strongly by 15 paisa to 67.02 / $ on the opening
In the last trading session of the week against the dollar, the Indian rupee with strongly by 15 paisa to 67.02 Open. However, the Indian rupee against the dollar on Thursday with a gain of 16 paisa to close at 67.17 was.
Increase in gold and silver live prices
- After six-week low, on Thursday, gold gone up by Rs. 25 and become 29225 Rs per ten grams. Silver live prices also eased by Rs 150 to Rs 39600 per kg.
- Increased commodity market and rapidly buy jewellery makers, so gold flash. The industrial sector and increased buying stamps makers got the silver benefits.
- The gold market rose 0.8 percent to 1234.36 dollars an ounce in Singapore. 99.9 per cent of the capital and 99.5 per cent purity gold prices, Increased Rs 25 each, become Rs 29225 and Rs 29075 per 10 grams, respectively. Earlier, there were two sessions; gold live prises fell by Rs 450. Eight grams of gold prices continued to Rs 23000.
Post a Comment